Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Art & Technology

At times, I will get teachers who teach a performance class tell me that they can not figure out how technology could be used effectively for their area. So when I see a use of technology that goes above and beyond and is REALLY COOL, then I just have to share it.

Britney Ray, our JH Art Teacher, completed a project with her classes recently. The kids created a stop-motion style collaborative video while using their drawing skills. Each student had 5 scenes to draw. Their scenes had to connect in with the scenes of the person to their right. So they had to figure out how the two could connect in a sequence. They put everyone's scenes together in iMovie to create the finished product. When I watch their movie, I just can't help but smile. So, I hope you enjoy it. And to Mrs. Ray, bravo!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home