Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Examining Ourselves

Why does it sometimes take a special visit to take a close inspection of your own house? I remember when my kids were young and we would be cleaning the house they would ask me who was coming to visit. Does it take having visitors to thoroughly inspect everything? I guess sometimes we get so busy with the day to day that we don't take the needed reflection time.

This week we had a bunch of people visit our school from multiple schools: NC, SC, CA, TX, TN and GA. Apple sponsored the visit and fed us well at lunch time. I was in charge of showing one group of folks around. I hope our visitors enjoyed the day but I know I really enjoyed going around to different classrooms and seeing what our teachers were doing. One of our guests created a podcast of the event.



Our guests got to see this video where some of our students talk about our 2 to 1 initiative.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home